About our Company
Gevity is an international informatics and management consulting company offering a full range of interdisciplinary professional services to clients seeking to build sustainable and effective health care and social services systems. Through our focus on the unique needs of the health care, social services and life sciences sectors, we work to support healthier lives through connected systems. Gevity’s services range from strategic advisor services to information system integration and implementation.
Equality of opportunity and diversity of our company is important to us. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status
Functional Title: Dentrix Technical Analyst
Dentrix candidates must have extensive experience with Dentrix billing and eCaims. Experience with billing integrated to Epic is a must. Individuals must have a strong background analyzing requirements gathered from clinical end users and other clinical stakeholders, creating BRDs, paper mock ups, flowcharts, project schedules and other tasks such as leading validation sessions and build. The right candidate will need the personality to assume ownership of a project, create guidance where there isn’t any and influence the direction if it is not correct. Strong written and spoken language skills are a must and a strong background in clinical healthcare technologies and processes is strongly preferred
Engagement Location, Hours and Duration: NYC On site Monday – Thursday if not local
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Interview users, stakeholders, and sponsors to assess departmental needs to create Business, functional and technical requirements documents.
- Develop documentation of test plans, technical documentation, release notes, end-user guides, training programs and/or other materials as necessary.
- Analyze and document client's business requirements and processes; communicate requirements to technical personnel by constructing basic conceptual data and process models, including process flowcharts and technical specifications.
- Decompose information gathered into details including sources of data, data types, users, user types, interface components, interface navigation needs, reporting needs, and administrative system needs.
- Presenting concepts in a concise and focused manner, including narrative, process diagrams, role and accountability diagrams and business-focused story boards.
- Research industry practices; collect and analyze data; draw appropriate conclusions and recommendations; present results in written reports or through oral presentations using visual aids.
- Coordinate user groups and project teams, convening conference calls and meetings and maintaining minutes and follow-up logs.
- Work collaboratively with Systems Analyst to develop designs, mockups and prototypes.
- Communicate technical design issues to non-technical people.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a fast moving team.
- Ability to lead Business in programs with complex projects.
- Work within timeline and resource constraints provided by the Project Manager.
- Provide ongoing communication with users, managers, corporate directors and support and current initiatives.
- Experienced working in a Project Management Office (PMO) with cross-functional teams is a plus.
- Performs other duties as assigned/required.
Qualifications / Required Skills:
- Dentix Skills
- Medicaid billing and workflow
- Medicaid plans
- Insurance plans
- Zero fills
- Elective services
- Coding etc
- A Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited college or university in computer science, Information systems, business administration or equivalent experience or education is required.
- At least 3 years of experience on Dentrix with multiple go lives
- Experience documenting system architecture design and clinical system workflow.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with adverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Must be well organized, detail oriented, highly analytical, possess strong problem solving skills and must have a desire to be accountable for project success.
- Detailed knowledge of general phases of SDLC, project management methods
Equality of opportunity and diversity of our company is important to us. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Equality of opportunity and diversity within our company is important to us. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.