Gevity Consulting offers professional services to clients seeking sustainable and effective healthcare, social services and life sciences solutions. From strategic planning to systems integration to benefits evaluation, Gevity consultants work with clients to design solutions, develop systems and deliver results.
We are seeking people who share our vision and who are willing to grow with our organization.
At Gevity we believe that work should be a place where all doors are open and the atmosphere is positive and productive. All staff members are part of the team, working together to attain an effective, profitable company for all!
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Consolidates information and maintains orderly and current project files and records
- Develops and maintains stakeholder lists including contact information and organization reporting structure/relationship
- Understands the relationships between different program/project work streams within the larger project team
- Liaising with all the employees that are involved in the project and maintaining professionalism
- Responsible for the organization of meetings by coordinating attendees, taking minutes, distributing agenda and distributing and managing registrations.
- Coordinates and facilitates meetings and prepares meeting minutes including the recording and tracking of action items.
- Thoroughly understands the need to maintain confidentiality as it relates to all project related matters
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Post-secondary education in Health Informatics, Information Management or Information Technology (or equivalent) with 1-2 years of project coordination and exposure in the health or social services industry.
- Extremely detail oriented with high-quality standards and self-motivated to check their work
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment with short turnaround times
- Adaptable to changing priorities
- Expert Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to cultivate and maintain relationships with a broad range of employees
- Previous experience dealing with confidential materials and maintaining communication related to such materials
Gevity is an equal opportunity employer. Proof of credentials, as well as a criminal check, may be required for successful applicants. Resumes will be kept on file and candidates may be contacted for future opportunities.
Equality of opportunity and diversity within our company is important to us. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.