About our Company
Gevity is an international informatics and management consulting company offering a full range of interdisciplinary professional services to clients seeking to build sustainable and effective healthcare and social services systems. Through our focus on the unique needs of the healthcare, social services and life sciences sectors, we work to support healthier lives through connected systems. Gevity’s services range from strategic consultancy to system integration.
Our client is currently seeking a senior Business Analysts for a 6-month project contract opportunity within health care.
- Degree, diploma, or certification in business analysis or process analysis and redesign. Proof of completion is required.
Skill and Experience
- 10 years’ experience performing business analysis including developing models for operational service delivery and synthesizing findings to present to key stakeholder groups for decision making. Examples should include consolidating stakeholder input with data analysis to present findings to leadership teams to develop future state models, perform gap analyses, and develop transition plans for future state models.
- 5 years’ experience performing business analysis and implementing change in a healthcare environment. Experience should include analysis of service delivery activities, facilitation with key stakeholders, and assisting healthcare services through change and transformation.
- 5 years’ experience performing business process analysis and redesign. Experience should include the analysis of processes to determine appropriate metrics, determining waste in the process, and presenting findings back to senior stakeholders.
- 3 years’ experience implementing, upgrading, or operating electronic lab or medical results reporting solutions in a healthcare environment. Experience should include implementation and analysis of integration between the lab system and results reporting solutions.
- 3 years’ experience implementing, upgrading, or operating Electronic Medical Records (EMRs) and electronic ordering functionality.
- 3 years’ experience analyzing healthcare service delivery and determining recommendations based on appropriate data and metrics.
Short listed candidate will be required to provide a proposed approach to the project work and a description of how your skills meet the required skills listed above. Short listed candidates will be provided with an over view of the project to develop their approach.
Equality of opportunity and diversity of our company is important to us. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Equality of opportunity and diversity within our company is important to us. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.