About our Company
Gevity is an international informatics and management consulting company offering a full range of interdisciplinary professional services to clients seeking to build sustainable and effective healthcare and social services systems. We have offices across North America and Asia Pacific and a wide variety of clients. Gevity’s services range from strategic policy advisory services to information technology system integration.
Equality of opportunity and diversity of our company is important to us. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Designs, deploys, upgrades and optimizes the performance of servers and related systems in assigned technology specialty in support of customer business objectives and within established timelines. Participates in performance improvement initiatives including documenting resolution issues, providing data on team performance metrics and mentoring and educating lower level staff.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Designs, deploys, maintains and monitors the infrastructure environment in assigned technology specialty and works within established project timelines.
- Installs, configures and supports hardware and software required to operate assigned technologies.
- Provides on-going maintenance including updates, patches and anit-virus updates.
- Provides second and third level operational support for issues escalated from the Service Desk.
- Conducts performance monitoring, system health checks, trending analysis and capacity planning.
- Troubleshoots and resolves issues in assigned technology including hardware, software, operating system and application-related issues while maintaining Enterprise Service levels.
- Develops and maintains documentation related to technology installation, administration and maintenance and disaster recoveryplanning.
- Participates in change management and performance improvement programs for assigned technologies, as needed
- Performs related duties, asrequired.
Qualifications / Required Skill:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Science, Computer Science, Software Engineering or Business Administration, required.
- Minimum of three (3) years systems engineering support andmaintenance experience in assigned technology area, in a highly available and complex mission-critical environment,required.
- 3 - 5 years for Cerner Millennium knowledge required
- Knowledgeable with CCL; and Foreign System Interfaces(FSI)
Equality of opportunity and diversity within our company is important to us. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.