About our Company
Veris Inc. a Gevity company is a growth and project-oriented consulting firm that exists to deliver results. Veris works with medium to large organizations to improve operational performance, enhance organizational effectiveness and sustain positive results. These are just a few of the business problems we solve everyday. Our clients trust us to step confidently into challenging situations and produce the right responses. Our people find demonstrating results and a focus customer success rewarding and these values are ingrained within our culture. We foster long term, close working relationships with our consultants and are seeking individuals who desire a personal, team oriented approach to offering professional business solutions.
Equality of opportunity and diversity of our company is important to us. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Our client requires a senior business analyst with experience with people change management to support the senior strategy consultant in the development of a new Strategic Plan using the Balanced Scorecard management system as the framework and other strategic projects as may be assigned. We are also seeking consulting support to effectively cascade the scorecard throughout the organization, to business units, support units, and to individuals. The goal is to build an aligned organization, from a shared vision to the work we do on a day-to-day basis. Developing a new enterprise strategic plan will enable the client to:
- Clarify and communicate the organization’s differentiators and brand for marketing and communications purposes;
- Provide strategic context within which to rationalize and prioritize activities (initiatives and programs) and establish clear accountability for execution of the strategy across the organization;
- Clarify, communicate and support delivery of the organization's existing or new vision and strategy through an integrated system of strategic objectives, performance measures, targets and initiatives;
- Direct strategic alignment and prompt effective execution of customer-focused and customer-driven strategies across the organization;
- Support employee engagement by establishing and communicating clear strategic objectives, performance measures, targets and initiatives;
- Achieve strategic results;
- Provide critical components for our organization to become a high-performance, strategy-focused organization, including core business principles of efficiency and effectiveness;
- Provide a context in which to implement organizational learning and growth, effective communications, continuous improvement, and leadership development.
Required Knowledge & Skills
- To qualify for a position, you must possess the following knowledge and skills:
- Experience supporting the design and implementation of Balanced Scorecards (not just single scorecards but having demonstrated ability to cascade to other business lines of sight in a manner consistent with Balanced Scorecard methodology);
- A successful track record of incorporating change management aspects of business culture change;
- A demonstrated record of supporting the development and facilitation of training workshops and materials and providing training in sector performance measurement and management;
- Experience with supporting the development of Balanced Scorecards and refining the key management process;
- Experience working supporting the development of change management strategy and documents;
- Experience developing methods, tools and practical experience in helping organizations become strategy focused.
- The following will be considered strong assets for this role:
- Experience developing/facilitating strategy for higher education;
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline relevant to the role;
- An ability to travel for work;
- Any other industry recognized certifications, specifically in Business Analysis (CBAP), Change Management (PROSCI) or Agile).
Shortlisted candidates for this opportunity will require a detailed approach to the project work, siting your experience offering strategic consulting, 3 detailed project examples and 3 detailed references.
Equality of opportunity and diversity within our company is important to us. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.