About our Company
Veris Inc. a Gevity company is a growth and project-oriented consulting firm that exists to deliver results. Veris works with medium to large organizations to improve operational performance, enhance organizational effectiveness and sustain positive results. These are just a few of the business problems we solve everyday. Our clients trust us to step confidently into challenging situations and produce the right responses. Our people find demonstrating results and a focus customer success rewarding and these values are ingrained within our culture. We foster long term, close working relationships with our consultants and are seeking individuals who desire a personal, team oriented approach to offering professional business solutions.
Equality of opportunity and diversity of our company is important to us. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Our client is currently seeking a Project Manager to lead a large, complex digital ID project.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience managing the development and delivery of Privacy Impact Assessments for a complex and/or multi-system technology solution over the last 5 years.
- Experience working within government in Saskatchewan;
- Demonstrated working experience with Federal and Saskatchewan privacy laws and requirements;
- Demonstrable experience developing and delivering Privacy Impact Assessments at a provincial and/or federal government level in projects great complexity;
- Demonstrable experience with utilizing a privacy by design approach (or equivalent) to participating in the design and implementation of a solution;
- Demonstrable experience of contributing to the design and assessment of solutions that include biometrics;
- Demonstrable experience of performing research and analysis used to inform recommendations to advance privacy protection;
- Demonstrated experience reviewing
- Demonstrated working experience with information security policies, standards, methods, and best-practices;
- Demonstrable experience developing and independently managing work plans and project schedules, providing excellent customer service skills, and ensuring client needs are managed effectively;
- Motivated, flexible, and creative team player with perseverance, excellent multi-tasking abilities, and a proven track records for meeting strict deadlines;
- Strong interpersonal and verbal and written communications skills including the abilities to
- communicate complex information and deliver presentations to executive-level project sponsors effectively.
- prepare documents that contain background information, analysis and recommendations for senior management.
- Completed education and / or work experience in areas such as Business Administration, Computer Science, and/or a related field and/or privacy related certification(s).
Short listed candidate will be required to provide a specific reference (within your resume) to all required and relevant desired skills and how you meet or exceed them. Candidates will be expected to provide three recent supervisory references.
Equality of opportunity and diversity within our company is important to us. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.